Friday, April 14, 2006

Web Destop Fever Relaxed


After spending alot of time trying to figure out how these new technologies can manage, I am happy with my setup :D

I use protopage and netvibes :D See I still like some features from another "Web Desktop", Netvibes's tabs are great and browsing the news is great along with your fav photos.

So if I was working somewhere else in the world and don't have my computer setup for browsing my online apps and news, I just log in :D

I use webnotes to setup "Desktop Titles" so I know which area I in (Hope that naming feature comes out soon.)

I also decided to make a "web bookmarks" called "My Online Apps", where I just click on what feature I want such as, "email goes to my gmail", "photos goes to my flickr.com" etc etc.

I have desktop2 with only one "webpage" which shows my netvibes.com
Desktop3 and 4 are my public areas if I want to amuse the public.
Desktop 5 is my research area. Where theres lots of notes (But that's private to me in away?)

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on managing the web.

You noticed I have collasped a few windows as the mouse over is great for just seeing quick information.

Visit my flickr.com to see my arrangement :P Visit my flickr.com to see my findings, which is in my public area :P

1 comment:

Parearau said...

I just thought I'd tell you how much fun I have while surfing the Internet with you at home. I love you! :-)