Thursday, April 13, 2006

Web Desktop [A Usefull thing?]

For one Web Desktop is handy for people who cannot afford computers yet or at a point where they cannot get to their computer.

The internet is the internet, "Web Desktops" is the internet managed.
I like my home computer to private with no feeds, just my personal files private
"Web Desktops" Manage yourself on the internet

Which Web Desktop will succeed? And is sharing geting to the point of over top? I know if you want stay anoynmous, you better keep your name and address no where on the internet other than your alias.

Will these "Web Desktops" eventually replace our home systems? (BOLD statement, "I don't think so")

I know it will be useful to customize views on how you want to view the internet's thoughts and photos based with "tags", makes having to browse alot in away I think.

It will be interesting to see people's reactions change as these "web desktops" begin to spread more.

No comments: