Thursday, April 13, 2006

"Web Desktop" Designing?

Take a look at my webspace online. I didn't have to code anything!!!!! (kinda scares me but wow)

With "Protopage" it gives you the ability to design anything with minimal coding!!!!

Check my space online by clicking here!

Took me a while to lay it all out. Rather buggy at times but seems to stay almost all stable. What no web developers? Course we will need them to add more functionalities!!!

Protopage(version2) Bugs found!
Not sure if you're away but when setting up many webpages, and have a "public page", I had a webpage on [Page1] and it showed up in my public area after I logged out. wierd huh? So I deleted some of my private area :(

1 comment:

z0man said...

I'd be interested to other ppl's designs they come up with. Could it be a way to show who you really are?

It just shows I'm a blabber mouth for one lol.