Friday, January 09, 2009

Fanboi : Not good, stay open!

Or u may regret it, as I did on and off. Have to remind myself to never be a fanboi to any one thing. Everything has their good purposes in the end. Also not everyone wishes to know how a computer works.

MS/Apple/Linux!?
Something tells me, I may find some good uses to tell about Windows7. Well I am glad there are a lot of proffessionals who know Vista is a flop. And I must admit, XP is still MS's best work. As OSX is Apple's.

What is nice is Microsoft is providing Windows7 beta free for download.

I will stay support of Linux as it is an alternative for people who cannot afford much. I've still to make my own cut down version for myself someday and there are many many other flavours I've still to try such as: Gentoo and Slackware

Business?!
It's really a user friendly term for saying, civil competition amongst others to encourage competition. Lets face it, if there was no Apple or MS, what is there!? ibm :P

Yet I still wish it wasn't so hefty fighting amongst each of them. Guess thats my hippy nature side of me.

Dumbing Us Too Much?
Since the software industry is always involving at a fast rate, some people cannot keep up. But I believe the young generation does not need this, if they strive to constantly learn new things, then they can think outside the box.

CrunchGear : Mentions about some Inquirer Article saying, "Windows7 will kill Linux"
http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/01/15/windows-7-will-kill-desktop-linux/

I don't think so.

No comments: